Day Program at Wynne Farm
- Talk about the importance of nature preservation, the mission of Wynne Farm.
- Short documentary about deforestation and soil erosion in Haiti.
- Tour of Wynne Farm, including teaching of ecological farming, composting, flower production, water (drip) irrigation, bee keeping.
- Visit the rabbits and goats; the children can go inside and touch the animals, and learn about the animals from the caretakers.
- Learning how to recycle platics and how to make brickets from waste paper.
- Horseback riding; 1 short ride per child.
- $8/person for above program.
- $2/person for welcome snack: popcorn + cookie + drink.
- $5/person for lunch: 1 big sandwich (baquette) + fresh fruit juice from the farm.
- Capoeira session: $75
- Yoga and team-building: $150
- Transport per 30 children: $150
The day program may vary depending on your wishes and the size of the group. Each group should have a minimum of 10 people.
(Prices in USD)